Visit us at Hala Skrzyczeńska
Hala Skrzyczeńska (The Skrzyczeńska Pasture) has become the focal point of our resort. Every skier or snowboarder visiting the Szczyrk Mountain Resort runs through this alp. Now, there is a reason for staying here a little bit longer. A new Kuflonka Restaurant has been launched on the upper gondola platform. A place long awaited by the guests of the resort. It may be a cosy corner for all winter sports enthusiasts, hikers and cyclists more and more often visiting the area. The spacious interiors that combine modernity with highlander tradition and panoramic views of the Beskid peaks will make every visitor remember this place for a long time. The restaurant is divided into two parts: 150-person self-service room and a ‘la carte room for 80 guests.
Here’s just a tiny little excerpt of what you can find in our menu:
- Mountain Burger (wheat bun, 100% beef, tomato, pickled cucumber, red onion, lettuce, Szczyrk sauce)
- Pork neck with potato chips and salad (tomato, pickled cucumber, red onion)
- Greek salad
- Dumplings with berries and cream
- Grilled sausages (with: Kaiser roll, ketchup, mustard)
- Smoked mountain cheese with cranberries 2 pcs
- Mountain Burger + potato chips + Coca-Cola 0,5 l
- Greek salad + Consigna Chardonnay 0,15 l
- Cheesecake + Caffè latte 0,2 l
- Apple pie with whipped cream
- Chocolate-orange layer cake
At the restaurant, you can organise a wide palette of various receptions, birthday parties and other special events. On request, the whole facility may be booked for your exclusive use. Please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Kuflonka is located 1000 m a.s.l., and thus, no other facility can hold a candle to ours, indeed. At least in this part of the Beskids. Both in the winter and in the summer season, it has a good chance to be your favourite stop on the hiking journey.
Safety policy at the restaurant
On 20 May, our dining halls and the outdoor terrace were opened for you again. Remember, for the time being, there are new rules to comply with at the Kuflonka Restaurant, so that we can all stay safe. Both at the entrance and in the toilets, there are disinfectant liquid dispensers provided. All the high-touch surfaces are systematically disinfected – every 15 minutes – and all the tables are disinfected after each Guest.
- Special lines marked on the floor help you keep the right distance.
- Only one person may stay in the meal service zone at a time.
- Our employees apply proper safety measures as well as use face masks and gloves.
- Only the staff can serve you with goods and meals.
Please do not take off your face masks up until you’re seated at a table. Only one person may sit at one table, unless they are family or members of the same household. We are at your disposal, ready to meet the highest standards of hygiene and safety. Our staff is well-taken care of as well, for they are our ambassadors in this difficult mission. With all of these procedures applied and the most skilful staff you could ever ask for – we can host you again!